[Scriptoris] Scriptoris Facebook Group

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 18:56:23 PDT 2012

I would love to continue to connect with the scribes of Scriptoris,
but I refuse (for a personal experience) to be on Facebook.

Where I prefer to discuss our SCA scribal matters and keep our
discussions among ourselves without losing our privacy is

scriptoris at lists.ansteorra.org

I feel better about talking  in the SCA "living room" with our
"family," not in someone else's venue that seems unprotected.

I know there are those who swear by Facebook. If something
interesting happens there, will you let the mavericks of us know
what's up?

Thanks,
Lete