[Scriptoris] Scriptoris Facebook Group

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 19:39:36 PDT 2012

Greetings,

Personally, I see things like FB Groups as complement to the e-mail list, as opposed to a replacement, and I usually try to post things to both when I come across them. However, I did want to let you know that both the list archives and membership to the list are open to the public, and that our archives are available to search engines.

-R the O

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates