[Scriptoris] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium Classes

Emma Fairwyll emmafairwyll at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 14:48:09 PDT 2012

Most Marvelous Scribes, Artists, and Good Gentles near and
afar.....The class descriptions have been completed and are now
available for your perusal at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ahss/scribal.php
Exciting news....There shall be a library for the entire day guarded
by a monitor.  Prithee do therefore bring your favorite and most cool
books for the day that we will all enjoy (and can get the bar codes to
order our own copies of the most splendid).  The books will be
inventoried with your name to collect when you will.   Looking forward
with glee as we are merrily met at AHSS!
--
Be bestowed with Blessings,

Emma Farewyll