[Scriptoris] Ansteorran Scribal Renovation Suggestions Needed!

Scribal Webminister scribal-webminister at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 20 15:38:06 PDT 2012

We need the input of the Ansteorran scribes. The scribal website is going
to be revamped, but we need your thoughts. What do you like about the
current site? Dislike? How would you like the site to work for you? What
current menu items should stay or go? What would encourage you to visit the
site more often?

If you haven't been to the site, or haven't visited it lately, here's the
URL -http://scribe.ansteorra.org/

You can email your thoughts to me at scribal-webminister at herald.ans
teorra.org or post them on the Scriptoris Facebook page.

In Service,
Lady Alicia Kyra Avelin