[Scriptoris] Some AHSS Thank Yous

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 19 18:40:19 PDT 2012

First, a big thank you to the Shire of Rosenfeld for hosting, and HE Tostig
Logiosophia, for autocratting this year's Symposium! They provided a lovely
site and a delicious Mediterranean side board. Thanks to Mistress Rhiannon
ferch Cian and kitchen help for the wonderful food!

Another huge thank you to HE Honour du Bois, for organizing the Scribal
Track and bringing all of that side of things together.

The scribal library was a wonderful addition! I wish I'd had more time to
peruse it personally. Thanks to those who organized this, and also everyone
who brought books to share with others. I would love to see this again.

Thank you teachers, both heralds and scribes!

Thanks to everyone who attended the College meeting. It was very productive
and informative! Notes in regards to what was discussed will be posted to
the Scriptoris list in the near future.

I am sure others have their own thanks to give, and this is not at all a
comprehensive names list, but know that if you came, taught, attended, and
helped, you are appreciated!

with joy in service,
HL Lillias MacGuffin
Star Signet