[Scriptoris] Sable Scroll at Candlemas this weekend

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Fri Feb 3 09:09:07 PST 2012

Greetings to the scribes and those interested in the scribal arts from
the Royal Scribe, Duncan Hepburn.

One of my goals for this tenure as Royal Scribe is to help as many
people who are interested in learning more about the job of Sable
Scroll to become educated about the responsibilities and proficient
enough to do the job.

This weekend at Candlemas, thanks to the hospitality of the Bryn Gwlad
scribal guild, I'll be setting up in the scribal area, working on
scribal stuff, and answering questions about the duties of this
office. If you've ever been interested in seeing "behind the curtain"
as far as how charters and insignia are maintained and made ready for
Court, please consider attending. If you think you might be interested
in someday holding the office of Sable Scroll, pretty please consider
attending. Be warned though, I may put you to work. =)

Thanks,

Duncan Hepburn