[Scriptoris] [SCA_S&I] Pergamena is Returning to the Medieval Age Early

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 15:32:16 PST 2012

Forwarded, Hillary

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pergamena <info at pergamena.net>
Date: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Subject: Pergamena is Returning to the Medieval Age Early

Pergamena's Heading Back In Time - Even Earlier!

Last year was our first time dabbling in the realm of the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism), and while we could have prepared a little better, it was still a great experience and an amazing venue.

So, after hearing about and witnessing first hand the community, crafsmanship, and general joviality on display at the Pennsic War, we've decided to add another SCA event to our schedule this year.

If you'll be heading to, or in the general vicinity of, Lumberton, MS this March 11-18, be sure to visit our tent at the Gulf War!  We'll have our craft leather, illumination parchment, and handmade finished items on display, as well as regular demonstrations of traditional parchment making!

Check out the Gulf Wars website!

See Pergamena at the Pennsic War!
 Back In Business!As may have been obvious over the last few weeks, our store was down for maintenance.  And while we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused, we figured that since there was a lot we've been meaning to fix on the site, we might as well kill two birds with one stone.So, to follow through on one of many New Years' resolutions we made for Pergamena, the new store and site are now up and running!  A big thanks to StayCassiopeia for all his help!Spotted Calf 60% OffSpeaking of New Year's resolutions, we're continuing to make our overstock skins available to any and everyone who can use them.  This month, we're offering our spotted calf parchment for 60% off!  So if you have any pet projects, or even just need practice material, here's your chance!
Pergamena  11 Factory Street, Montgomery, NY 12549 |845.649.5806  845.457.3834 | www.pergamena.net