[Scriptoris] working with natural pigments and parchment

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 10:12:45 PST 2012

If you can get your hands on a copy of the book 'The Calligrapher's Handbook', edited by Heather Child, there are some wonderful chapters in there about the same subjects.
http://www.johnnealbooks.com/prod_detail_list/s?keyword=calligrapher%5C%27s+handbook
It's out of print in the US, but he oft carries used copies and it's a must have in your library if you want to work with historical tools.

What part of Ansteorra do you hail from Alicia?  If you head to Gulf Wars, I'm sure there will be classes on the subject.  Cheers, Hillary