[Scriptoris] Exhibit Opening in Austin f. Medieval Manuscripts

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 11:34:00 PST 2012

There is also an excellent collection of manuscripts and books of
Period at SMU's Bridwell Library (Theology). You might want to watch
their website as well for exhibitions, too---in case your location is
nearer SMU than UT Austin (warm fuzzies for my old Alma Mater!!).

You might want to see if you can get on their list..... They even
send out snail mail postcards--- which I save in a ringbinder for
reference because the photos of the art works to be shown are
wonderful to go to and "steal" from....

YIS,
HL Lete Bithespring

"People who wear Burnt Orange can't be ALL bad....."
; - )