[Scriptoris] working with natural pigments and parchment

Jennifer Baker jbaker at portalsweb.com
Mon Feb 13 15:21:12 PST 2012

Hillary,
I'm in Bryn Gwlad and for the next couple of months travel is going to
be severely restricted due to a combination of finances and my job.  I
won't be making it to Gulf Wars unfortunately.

I'm looking at starting with ground pigments first. I  have too many
projects as it is and don't want to go overboard until I know that I can
handle painting with natural pigments to begin with.

In Service,
Alicia