[Scriptoris] Sable Scroll Traveling Scriptorium - back on the road

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed Jan 4 20:45:43 PST 2012

Greetings from the Sable Scroll Pursuivant.

Last fall, I made a promise that I would do what I could to train
scribes interested in learning about the office of Royal scribe, and
that is starting up again in 2012.

This month I will be at Crown Tournament in Seawinds, and will be
performing scribal tasks as needed, as well as answering questions and
showing some tricks of the office.

I'll also be at Round Table in Bryn Gwlad, and will be at the College
of Scribes meeting, and available in the common area (as time permits)
to answer questions.

If you've ever been interested in seeing "behind the curtain" as far
as how charters and insignia are maintained and made ready for Court,
please consider attending. If you think you might be interested in
someday holding the office of Sable Scroll, pretty please consider
attending. Be warned though, I may put you to work. =)

Regards,

Duncan Hepburn