[Scriptoris] Charter and Insignia shortages

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed Jan 4 20:54:56 PST 2012

Greetings to the amazing Ansteorran College of Scribes from the Sable
Scroll Pursuivant.

Now that the holidays are over, and the weekends are filled with
events. it's time to pull out the brushes and paint, contact your
regional scribe, and get some blank charters.

Charters that we are most in need of right now are Rising Stars,
Queens Rapiers, and Sable Talons. We also could use a few more
Centurions and Stars of Merit.

Please remember that *ALL* charters are gladly accepted, as it is good
to provide the Crown with a broad selection to choose from, as well as
try to align a scroll design or color scheme to the recipient.

Blank charters are most easily gotten from your local scribal guild
head, and also from your regional signet, myself, or Star Signet.

Completed charters can be turned in to any of the above, as well as to
the royal entourage.

Overall, the charter inventory is doing well, and I want to thank
everyone who has put their time and talents into painting charters.

Regards,

Duncan Hepburn