[Scriptoris] FW: stark museum tour

beau dumesnil beaudumesnil at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:30:14 PST 2012

as per instruction from our museum hostess i need to get confirmations from interested parties...YIS, Biau-douz de la Mere
 From: eivanova at starkmuseum.org
To: beaudumesnil at hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:25:15 -0500
Subject: stark museum tour

Dear Beau, Thank you for scheduling a tour of the Stark Museum of Art for your group.  Please review the attached confirmation letter and let me know if everything is correct.  Please keep me updated in regards to the number of people in your group. I have scheduled one docent, Sue Rathburn, to work with your group.  I  will set up camp chairs in the gallery where the Medieval Manuscripts exhibition is displayed. Sue will start with a presentation about the history and the content of the book of hours and then you will have an opportunity to walk around and look at the original books.  Since they are of small size and are displayed in the show cases, it is better to view them in small groups. Please let me know if you have questions. Sincerely, Elena IvanovaChief EducatorStark Museum of Art712 Green AvenueOrange, Texas 77630phone: 409-886-2787fax: 409-883-6361www.starkmuseum.org