[Scriptoris] Collecting Prize Scroll Texts

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:28:26 PDT 2012

Greetings Scribes of Ansteorra!

  I am working with Mistress Serena (Special Projects Deputy to Star
Principal HHerald) and am collecting texts from prize scrolls.

  What we are looking for are the various texts used for local championship
and special event tounament scrolls.  What I mean by "special event
tournament" is something like a tournament hosted at 30th Year, Pennsic, or
Gulf Wars, etc.  We are not looking for the text associated with official
ceremonial honors that are listed in the Order or Precedence like King's
and Queen's Champion as they already have set scroll text.

  If you have ever made a prize scroll for a local event or an unofficial
kingdom prize tournament, and are willing to share the wording with
everyone to help others with ideas for prize scroll wording, please send me
the text.

  We are hoping to compile these texts into a database for scribes to use
the texts from past championships scrolls for new ones (a "not reinventing
the wheel" type of thing).  We are not looking to regulate these texts and
are only wanting to compile a reference database.

  Please contact me at brianoftheloch at gmail.com if you have anything to
contribute.  Thank you very much.

In Service,

Brian O'hUilliam