[Scriptoris] Office Changes & Openings

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 5 11:30:11 PDT 2012

Greetings!

Taken from the Ansteorran Gazette for June:

On other business, I have the great pleasure and privilege to announce
selections for two officers. The new Asterisk Herald will be HL Adalia
Vonderburg, I am confident she will do an excellent job with Asterisk
and that she'll continue the good work Aron has been doing with little
to no interruption in the submissions process. I am very grateful for
all the hard work Lord Aron has invested into the office, and I wish
him well. The new Star Signet will be HL Lillas MacGuffin. I know she
will do a great job finishing the work that Lady Viviana and Baroness
Honour have begun. Baroness Honour will continue to coordinate the
classes for AHSS, as well as her duties as Sable Scroll. If you see
any of these gentles at an event, please thank them for their service.
The transition timetables for these offices will be announced in the
near future.

Lastly, There are three offices in the College currently accepting
applications until July 15th - Obelisk Herald (Website/Publications),
Eclipse Herald (Central Region Administration), and Arbalest
Pursuivant (Submitter notifications). If you have an interest in any
of these positions I invite you to seek me out and talk to me about
them. Applications for any of these positions should be sent to me
with a courtesy copy to the incumbent.

In service,

Andrewe
Star