[Scriptoris] New Star Signet

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 25 10:06:06 PDT 2012

Good Day,

I wanted to take a moment and let you know that a permenant Star Signet has
been assigned.  Honorable Lady Lillias MacGuffin will be taken on the
mantel of Star Signet as I continue with my duties as Sable Scroll and
Kingdom Chamberlain.  Please show Lillias your support and how awesome you
all are :).  Full transistion of Star Signet will take place at Red Tape.
Until then I will be available during this transistion for any questions
and will be helping Lillias by updating her on everything going on and what
is still pending as well as what is in the works.  I will still be the main
contact for class assignments for AHSS and will be able to access all that
information through this email address until AHSS is over. I really
appreciate all of you and making this interium time such a smooth one.  I
look forward to seeing you all in the future and I wish Lillias the
greatest success in this new venture.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Baroness Honour du Bois