[Scriptoris] Traveling Sable Scriptorium - last call

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Mar 26 11:54:46 PDT 2012

This Saturday at Elfsea Defender I will be bringing out the Sable
Scroll totes and such and talking with anyone interested about the
joys, trials, fun, and work involved in being a Royal Scribe in
Ansteorra. If you are interested in someday holding this office, or
are curious as to what all is involved in the office, or merely want
to sit and chat while I do inventory, updates, and the like, please
seek me out at the Steppes pavilion on Saturday. I'll be sitting gate
for a few hours in the morning, then in a White Scarf circle (at their
Majesties' convenience), but other than that, I'll be waiting to talk
to you. =)

This is the last time I'll be able to take the road show with me
before I step out of the office at Coronation. I've had good success
so far, sharing the fun of the office with over a dozen interested
parties. Again, if the thought of being a working scribe is something
that appeals to you, please come talk to me. If you haven't seen me
yet, won't be able to be there at Elfsea, and are interested, please
contact me privately, either at duncan at stormypetrel.org or
sable-scroll at herald.ansteorra.org.

Thank you for your attention.

Duncan Hepburn