[Scriptoris] Fwd: Gulf Wars

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 08:18:31 PST 2012

Yes, our e-mail service strips them, to avoid oversized documents.
I got a copy of it off the Trimaris Yahoo Group and will recopy to a list to post.
You can also get the full schedule off the www.gulfwars.org site.

Give me a few minutes to copy off the details of the scribes schedule.
Remember, further classes are requested to add on to the schedule, just go see Scribes Pt. Coordinator.

Cheers, Hillary