[Scriptoris] Inter-Kindom Charter Design Competition with Gleann Abhann!

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 16 21:01:39 PDT 2012

A quick addendum.

The Gleann Abhann awards are reign specific, so if you choose to design one
of these, please be certain to put the names of TRMs Gleann Abhann on them.
By the word of Her Highness, you may put His Majesty Rey and Her Majesty
Miriel, full names are not required.

with joy in service,
HL Lillias MacGuffin
Star Signet