[Scriptoris] Tournament Winner Scrolls for Great Wars

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 10:02:16 PDT 2013

Greetings Scribes,

There are original custom scrolls for the by-Reign Champions for each Crown, and the Annual Champions per year, which are listed in the 'Official Award Texts for the Kigndom of Ansteorra', (found at:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/award_text.pdf

Yet there are original custom scrolls for tournament wins, required by the Crown at grand wars, if the Crown hosts these traditional tournaments and desires a scroll, specifically:

* Gulf Wars - Order of the Roses Breakfast and Tournament (Rapier)
* Pennsic - Ansteorran Rapier Tournament (traditionally hosted, check with Crown)
(To my knowledge,  Ansteorra does not host a tournament at either Estrella or Lillies Wars.)

A few other Scribes, as also I, have created scrolls for Gulf Wars or Pennsic at the last minute, oft on site; yet with a bit more notice, a more elegant scroll could have been provided.

So, I'm throwing this out to the lists, so whomever is assisting the Crown with their Original Commission scrolls in future, will perhaps recall the addition of prize scrolls for Gulf Wars and Pennsic, at the Crown's pleasure.