[Scriptoris] [SCA_S&I] KWHSS 2013 thanks

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 17:22:10 PDT 2013

Cudos to the staff of KWHSS - you guys rolled with the event punches dealt to you and came out fabulously with a great event.
Enjoyed all the fab teachers in the scribal arts, really appreciate those who traveled in from other kingdoms to share their great knowledge, had so much fun and inspiration!
Also enjoyed renewing old friendships and making many new ones.... If you missed this event, you missed a great one.   Hope to see many of you at KWHSS-14 in Vegas!
Cheers, Hillary