[Scriptoris] Fwd: KWHSS Tentative Class List

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 4 19:28:29 PDT 2013

To Lord Snorri, I believe, or others who may be able to help
my own incompetent scriptorium staff, from HL Lete Bithespring,

I got a message that there was information to be sent to my castle's
message-taker.
When I looked out, there was a banner that had the motif "pdf".
I asked the one outside to open the scroll before I let it in.
It was black. Could it be that my scribal overseer , an odd sort
named MAC, cannot read that
language?

I pray that your scribe is more literate and less biased about what
he reads, so
that you may be able to reply to this by the first messenger you
sent. He and my
scribe seem to be better at communication.

Praying for you-- and my scribes--  at matins,
HL Lete Bithesring