[Scriptoris] [ANSTHRLD] Vivats from Warlord!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 10:14:23 PDT 2013

Forwarding message below on impending elevations to the Order of the Pelican
for Baron Duncan Hepburn, many times Sable Scroll and former Star Signet,
as well as HL Alden Drake, many time Golden Staff Herald.

Vivat to both worthy future members of the Order of the Pelican.
(Dates for elevations to be announced).

Cheers, Hillary