[Scriptoris] Fw: Bordermarch Artisan Champion - Judges requested

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 09:56:03 PST 2013

Greetings,
This weekend, Bordermarch will be selecting their next Baronial Artisan Champion!!
(along with all the other Arts and Sciences activities to participate in).
http://bordermarch.org/BAM/

I'm seeking judges to assist in critiquing the wonderful entries for the Championship, of the Laurel and Iris variety.
This is a great opportunity to learn the Ansteorran Static Arts Judging form guidelines; Team judging is welcome.

Please see me under the BFT (big fun tent) on Saturday, between 11a - 3pm to assist in Judging.
Please Volunteer  ---  don't make me come find you!  :-)

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade,
retiring Bordermarch Artisan