[Scriptoris] Available Commissions for Current Reign!

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 13 12:13:07 PDT 2013

Greetings!

We are in need of several talented and willing scribes and illuminators to
design original scrolls for our current reign! Please respond privately to
me if you are interested in one of the commissions below. I have included
the remaining available scrolls along with their due dates (in some cases,
estimated). If I am not familiar with your work, I may request to see
examples from your portfolio.

Royal Huntsman  11/9/2013
Kingdom Cut and Thrust Champion 11/23/2013
Middle-Eastern Dance Champion 11/23/2013
King's Blade of Chivalry 1/11/2013
Premier Bard  Jan or Feb 2014 (Exact date TBD)
Kingdom Artisan 2/8/2014

With Joy in Service,
HL Lillias MacGuffin
Star Signet