[Scriptoris] Fwd: KWHSS Registration is now live!

S L Niemann slniemann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 10:00:38 PST 2014

Fwd by request.
Ines
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kevin Rhodes" <scacormac at gmail.com>
Date: Feb 25, 2014 8:52 AM
Subject: [SCA-HRLDS] KWHSS Registration is now live!
To: "CaidHeralds at yahoogroups.com" <CaidHeralds at yahoogroups.com>, "For
Communication with and between Principal Heralds" <
principal-heralds at lists.sca.org>, "Discussions of SCA Heraldry" <
sca-hrlds at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>

(Please forward)
Good morning!

The Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, to be held June 13-15 in
the beautiful Barony of Starkhafn (Las Vegas, NV), is now accepting
registrations! While we are not yet able to accept PayPal, and the kingdom
exchequer says that that feature may not yet be ready for some time, we are
able to accept checks and money orders through the mail. Register at the
following link:

http://heralds.sca-caid.org/kwhss/register/

As a new feature this year, we are also accepting armorial artwork for
inclusion on nametags! After you've registered, you can send us a .jpg,
.gif, or .png image of your device, and we will print it on your nametag.
For those who opt out, we will include the traditional blank shield that
can be colored in at gate.

For more information, visit the main KWHSS website:

http://kwhss.sca.org

In service I remain,

Cormac Mor
Crescent Principal Herald, Caid