[Scriptoris] FW: [ANSTHRLD] My last business as Star...

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 11:12:01 PST 2014

This was posted on the Heralds list back on 1/12/14, but never saw it cross lists to Scribes, so here you are.
Congrats to Modius and Sara.
Hillary
Greetings unto the College!

Last night in Their Majesties' Court at Crown Tournament, I took care of
two pieces of business I'd been holding onto for some time, because I
finally had the two people in one place.

In recognition of their great litany of heraldic (and scribal!) efforts, I
have styled Master Modius von Mergentheim and Countess Sara Penrose as
Heralds Extraordinary, and charged them with the responsibility of
registering a personal heraldic title. They have proved themselves to be
irreplaceable parts of the College, and I am pleased to confer this great
honor upon them. Please give them your congratulations when you see them
next!

I remain in service,

Andrewe Bawldwyn, CSM
Sable Roundel Herald