[Scriptoris] Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium - Las Vegas, Jun. 13-15

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 23 13:34:49 PDT 2014

I would be interested!

________________________________
 From: Sara Penrose <kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org>
To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <heralds at lists.ansteorra.org>; "Scribes within Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <scriptoris at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 11:22 AM
Subject: [Scriptoris] Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium - Las Vegas,	Jun. 13-15

Greetings!

This year, the KWHSS is being held in the Barony of Starkhafn (Las Vegas)
in the Kingdom of Caid. Details about the event are posted here:
http://heralds.sca-caid.org/kwhss/

There are already several of us planning to go (I think I've counted at
least eight). With such a strong contingent of Ansteorrans, I was wondering
if anyone would be interested in a group dinner Saturday evening. The
schedule isn't up yet, so I'm not sure if there's a feast planned, but if
there isn't, we could go as a group to one of the many fabulous Vegas
restaurants.

Let me know if you're interested. If there's enough interest, I will set up
a separate email list or FB page to work out details.

Thanks,
Sara
Star