[Scriptoris] Championship Scrolls for the Reign of Creppin & Toryn

heathernieto at outlook.com heathernieto at outlook.com
Mon Jul 27 05:21:14 PDT 2015

Good morning!

Would it be possible to get persona and device information for Their Highnesses?

Thanks!

Eleanor

Sent by Outlook for Android

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 4:14 PM -0700, "Star Signet" <star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:
Greetings!

We have heirs!  And with that comes a new round of commissions for their
championships.  I have the following commissions available:

Queen's Blade of Honor - Due 11/14/2015
Kingdom Cut & Thrust Champion - Due 11/14/2015
Guardian of the Queen's Hope - Due 11/14/2015
King's Blade of Chivalry - Due 01/16/2016
Kingdom Artisan - Due 02/13/2016

Please email me at star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org if you are interested
in any of these projects.

Thank you all for the awesome service you provide to Ansteorra!

Mistress Kat
Star Signet