[Scriptoris] FW: [Ansteorra] Teachers Needed - Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium July 23, 2017

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 12:36:24 PDT 2016

To my knowledge, this Ansteorran Scribes list is not yet dead, (though it maybe in coma state), so forwarding this announcement.

Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 13:40:28 -0500
From: Elena Wyth via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Teachers Needed - Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium July 23, 2017

Greetings all! Are you ready to get your heraldic and/or scribal fix this
summer? Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium is 7 weeks away and we
are looking for teachers!

Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced? We?re looking for all levels! If you have
a few classes up your sleeve and will be able to travel to the wonderful
Barony of Raven?s Fort July 23, 2017, we would love for you to sign up to
teach!

I will be coordinating the Scribal track while Master Brian O'hUilliam will
coordinate the Heraldic track. The amazing HL Simha Bint Yusuf and Lady
Ysenda de Gray will be the stewards, and can answer all of your event
questions!

Please sign up to teach via the following google doc:
http://goo.gl/forms/9QmN9rUne1xeomoh1

If you have any special requests or issues, please let us know!

In Service,
Lady Elena Wyth