[Scriptoris] Commissions for the reign of Gabriel & Sonja

Emma Fairwyll emmafairwyll at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:11:20 PDT 2016

Mirabelis is going to be at Co-Baronial...Will you be able to present her
with her Royal Lancer Scroll then?  If you will send me the dates when this
reign's commissions still needed are due I will gladly look them over to
see if I can commit to one...all good things to you sweetest Kat....love,
emma

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 4:27 PM, Star Signet <
star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> As published in the March Black Star, I am still looking for some scribes
> to complete commissions for the reign of Gabriel & Sonja. Please email me
> at star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org if you would be interested in a
> commission!
>
> In service,
>
> Mistress Kat