[Scriptoris] Roynd Table coming up

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 18:48:24 PST 2017

Greetings!
 I wanted to encourage everyone that is interested and will be at Round Table next month to come to the Heraldry for Non Heralds class being taught by Lord Corbin de Huntyngfield at 9am.  I want to encourage the scribes and any heralds no matter your level of knowledge to come and learn a different perspective about heraldry.
I wish all a happy and safe New Years and look forward to seeing those at RT.
In Service,Baron Devin O'DonnabhainStar Signet
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android