[Scriptoris] Annoucement: New Insignia Deputy

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 6 15:06:32 PST 2019

Pardon for the late notice, but congratulations are in order for HL Marie
de Meaux, our kingdom's new insignia deputy. I know that she will be a
great cheerleader for the insignia makers in the kingdom. In addition, many
thanks go to Master Haraldr Bassi for his service in this position.

If you are an insignia maker, please don't hesitate to check out the list
at http://scribe.ansteorra.org/
<http://scribe.ansteorra.org/?fbclid=IwAR1roTyUVcMoF_gH1wzXzfWTJcqIuVgbYvMeIqBNXca1Cz42R_PsR8Tst7Q>
find out what items the kingdom needs. At this time, we are not in need of
braids, but other types of items, such as woven bands, medallions, and even
cords for medallions are all welcome!

HL Safiyya bint Khalid ibn Hamdun
Star Signet