[Scriptoris] Tonight's Scribal Hangout Link

Elaine Crittenden eshc at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 09:37:38 PST 2021

I would love to be there. I am just not “tech enough” to know how to get my elderly MAC to get me there. I also don’t use social media except what is send to me by friends who have U-tube.

…. and there are no 10-year-olds in this neighborhood to teach me or to set me up…sighhhhh…. How I long for the day to come when humans can actually visit humans again…..for REAL and not “virtually”.

HL Lete Bithespring 👋🧓