[Scriptoris] Charter meeting on Sunday

kay listen-up.org kay at listen-up.org
Sun May 22 14:14:00 PDT 2022

Zoom Link?
________________________________
From: Scriptoris <scriptoris-bounces+kay=listen-up.org at lists.ansteorra.org> on behalf of Star Signet <star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2022 1:24 PM
To: Scribes within Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. <Scriptoris at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Scriptoris] Charter meeting on Sunday

My apologies! I didn't post about this yet, I just talked about it in the
scribes plenary meeting at Round Table last weekend.

THIS SUNDAY MAY 21ST AT 7PM you are invited to a zoom meeting if:

- you have a set of charter masters
- you are an Ansteorran scribe who has opinions about our charter designs

We'll be going over everyone's master inventory and making sure we're all
on the same page (Har Har) and also having a discussion where I will be
taking feedback on which charters should be revised or outright retired.

If you can't make this Sunday I will have another meeting in June time TBA
but before the 24th. With all the feedback I will announce which charters
will be revised and retired later in the summer.

In Service,
Aline
Star Signet