[Scriptoris] Charter meeting on Sunday

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun May 22 15:18:34 PDT 2022

Star Principal Herald is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: College of Scribes Charter Inventory and Review Meeting
Time: May 22, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86051020789?pwd=OVV3VFYycXJpWmtVYzhJSStXbGFaQT09

Meeting ID: 860 5102 0789
Passcode: 876465
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,86051020789#,,,,*876465# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,86051020789#,,,,*876465# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)