SR - Principality Proposals at Tempio

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 1 04:46:27 PST 1998

clward at mmm.com said something that sounded like:
> What is it this week?  Is Mercury in retrograde?  Everybody I know is having
> serious car trouble -- my car threw a rod!

And our battery tried to blow up. It's one of those bad feelings when
you go in the garage and you smell sulfur and hear the battery sizzling.

Luckily it was only the battery that was bad.

Btw, Gunnora your mail reader is sending to the list owner instead of
the Reply-to address. I'm having to bounce things so they'll show up.

Ciao,