SR - TI Cover..

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Apr 2 05:05:31 PST 1998

Good Morning,

  So we got our TI yesterday, and my lady pointed out how nice the cover
  was and who did it. (I wasn't home that long, so haven't seen anything
  but the cover.) This had to be one of the best covers for the TI in
  a long time.

  What made it even better was the name of the artist for it. Unless
  there is more than one Dory Gracy running around in the SCA, it is
  our very own Mistress Aquilanne.

  Vivat!

Ciao,