SR - First Principality Meeting -Reply

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Tue Apr 7 18:45:31 PDT 1998

Heilsa all...

Kief here...

HE Mistress Jehanne typed...quite correctly.

>Jehanne here,
>According to my notes, which I took during the meeting, it was correct to begin with and your first two are reversed.
>
>There were 52 folks in favor of the Southern region  (boundary 1 proposal)
>
>and 30 in favor of  the Southern region + 1/2west + 3 coastal

>Pug penned,
>Although I don't disagree that these are things we voted for, I *think*
>the first two are reversed as far as vote counts.

>> Boundary proposal 1 all the southern region and going west on I-10 to el
>>  paso and everything south to mexico from 1-10 starting from san antonio
>>  plus emerald keep if they want too. 52 for
>>
>>Boundary propsal 2  Just the southern region as it is now 30 for
>>
>> Boundary proposal 3 Present southern region and western region 6 for
>>
>> Boundary proposal 4 Western region and just those groups along the i-35
>>  corridor  8 for
>> Boundary proposal 5 Southern and coastal region going together 21 for
>>
>>Ciao,
>>
>>Phelim "Pug" Gervase

This is according to my notes as well. I found it interesting that there was
as much positive response to the "Southern and Coastal region combination".

My own personal opinion ('natch) is that the "Proposal #1 - Southern region
only" is the best. However, I would also go with the "Proposal #5 - Southern +
Coastal region combo" if it came right down to it. Still, I'll go with Sir
Connor's "smaller is better" statement...!!

In service to Ansteorra...

Kief av Kiersted...