SR - Brushing up on Heraldry

Pam Martin martinpj at leander.isd.tenet.edu
Wed Apr 8 16:50:17 PDT 1998

Greeting Southern Region
Baroness Jehanne d'Avignon here,

I'm going to talk in    -non herald language-

I believe we are about to embark on a plethora of heraldic topics.  Those of us on the internet are going to start seeing heraldic descriptions of arms and may not understand everything we are reading.  Soooooooo,

I suggest that groups hold classes on heradic descriptions of arms at their local fighter practices.  I need to learn the art of reading the descriptions and practicing sketching the arms from that description and I bet others do as well.

Any volunteer teachers for Bryn Gwlad?