SR - Why a Principality?

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Wed Apr 8 21:25:17 PDT 1998

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998 01:00:09 -0500 Conor mac Cinneide
<carcassonnais at geocities.com> writes:

>Primarily, many of us feel that it would be fun.  It would be fun to
>create something new.  It would be fun to have Royalty that we would
>see more often, because they would not have as far to travel to see
>us.  It would be fun to create new traditions.  Do you see a common
>thread here?
>
>There is obviously some difference of opinion on how large the
>principality should be, and possibly a difference of opinion on
>whether or not we are trying to form a Kingdom in the not too distant
>future.  (For those who were there, yes I know that no one actually
>said we should push to form a kingdom quickly, but I think that idea
>was obvious behind some of the proposals)
>
>Other people may actually have a real agenda behind their support for
>a principality, but my only agenda is fun.
>
>Conor

I think you  have the right take on the principality issue.  I have been
trying to follow the principality info, but I still am foggy on what
parts want to break off into what.  It doesn't bother me much either way.
 If I suddenly find myself outside Ansteorra, I don't have to trow out
any war tabards..

Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra