SR - Let's get started!

Conor mac Cinneide carcassonnais at geocities.com
Wed Apr 8 23:58:58 PDT 1998

Daniel wrote:

Congratulations!  You're now the vice-chairman of the
entirely unofficial heraldry committee for an as-yet
non-existant group!  As dragooned chairman, I give you your
first task: research period naming conventions for
territorial areas.  I don't even have Ekwall.

[Conor]  You're on.  But you may have to help me with sources.  For
example, what's Ekwall?

I agree that they probably won't want to discard the name, but I want
people to know that we aren't necessarily stuck with actions taken
now.

I think I like Cibola, if we can make it fly.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo