SR - Principality names

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Fri Apr 10 05:33:55 PDT 1998

All right Lyonel, I'll look up more names... but they'll all be *german*
names, frenchy!

Speaking of which, I haven't heard any Occitan names put up... and as this
will be a *southern* principality, I'd imagine that that would be a good
idea.  Anything as long as it's not bloody Welsh... I'm too low on phlegm to
speak a Welsh name like a native.

Dieterich