SR - Principality Work Mirage (long but important)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Apr 11 06:23:54 PDT 1998

Casey&Coni said something that sounded like:
> The chronicler, rather than just keeping track of what groups within the
> region are publishing will have to publish a newsletter at least
> bi-annually.

Since you did research into this, would you mind relaying to us how many
Principalities do newsletters how often, how they get them to their
subscribers, how much is a subscription, and what is contained within
the newsletters?

A single data point can be used to make a point, but isn't very useful
in the broad aspect.

Just btw, I take exception to it being a glorified event flier.
Personally, I'd rather the Principality newsletter be better than my
Baronial newsletter, if not as good as (or better than) the Kingdom one.

When striving for excellence, don't stop short.

Ciao,