SR - Principality Work Mirage (long but important)

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Sat Apr 11 07:41:08 PDT 1998

>The Kingdom does not have AoA level award for fighting. This has been
>repeatedly beat into my head on the Ansteorran list.

Yes, I know. We do have a non-armig. award, the Sable Falcon. I said that
the *P* would probably follow the same lines.....

>> We had an excellent
>> meeting at Tempio, why didnt you come? We are having another at Fynnon Gath
>> and I think Kingdom Dance and Music,
         ^^^^^

>We are?! Uhh, do the people running the event and the Barony hosting it
>know this? (As a member of the Barony, I don't.)
>
>Ciao,

>Phelim "Pug" Gervase

"I think". It was thrown around at the Tempio meeting. I dont know what the
final verdict was. I, for one, will be carrying my big map around to
different events, offering to have informal meetings with whomever wants to
be informed. I'll be at Squires.

Timo