SR - Principality Work Mirage (long but important)

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Sat Apr 11 08:08:59 PDT 1998

>I realize you said that. It was more of a rhetorical question for the
>people here than anything else.
>
>Ciao,
>
>--
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase

Ok! Is there anyone willing to at least talk about the particulars at
Kingdom D&M? I think it would be nice if people were prepared to talk about
the issue at any of our regional events. It dosent have to be a formal
meeting, just making information available.

I'm going to Shadowlands populace meeting this week, since nobody has talked
to them yet. I promise to present the facts as I know them, in as neutral a
fashion as possible.

Timo