SR - A Regional Event

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Sun Apr 12 22:56:34 PDT 1998

>Several people have mentioned the lack of regional events.  I would
>like to begin a discussion on ideas for the first regional event.  I
>think it was Timo who suggested the first Southern Regional Tribute.
> What exactly do we do at a Tribute.  The event name means nothing to
>me.  Any other ideas?

>Conor

The north has a Northern Regional Tribute every year. Each group takes care
of one thing. For example; Northkeep does the marshalling and waterbearing,
Weisenfurer does the feast, Namron is the autocrating, Moonshadow runs the
Gate, Eldern hills runs the A&S and the auction.... etc. etc. etc.  All the
profits are donated to the kingdom.

I spoke with Baron Aethelstan and  Baroness Claryce at Crown. They were very
positve on how all the work brings the groups closer together.

Timo