SR - Re: coastal principality?

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Tue Apr 14 15:13:27 PDT 1998

On the statement that a group may be added to a principality against their will.. I
asked Mistress Clare about this.  She stated that a group could not be included in a
principality if the group voted against  being a part of it.  To be honest, I
couldn't see forcing a group to join a principality against its will. That is one
way to lose a lot of members.

meadhbh