SR - principality

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Tue Apr 14 16:57:04 PDT 1998

A few points:
1.  I do not think an entire kingdom would be turned into principalities.  A
viable group would be left to carry on with the kingdoms name, etc.  As far as I
know, I don't think this has ever happened.  Tho some kingdoms are a former
shadow of themselves (ie Atenveldt).

2.  I would hope the BOD would listen to ALL groups and only form a principality
with the groups that all agree.  Bringing in a group that is against the entire
process will set up bad feelings between members of the group.  Not a good way
to start and not something I would like to see happen here in Ansteorra.

Meadhbh