SR - principality

Raymond Catz scurlock at ies.net
Tue Apr 14 17:09:31 PDT 1998

You may have something there.  The real issue is that La Marche seems to
feel a closer kinship with Stargate that to the baronies of the southern
region.  It's noboby's fault, that's just how it worked out.

I would not like to see a situation in which La Marche was unable to join
in a principality of its choice (assuming the Stargate ever wanted to do
this), because of a border problem.

				Jeremy